WE GOT LOST IN NEW YORK CITY



"New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of
There's nothing you can't do
Now you're in New York
These streets will make you feel brand new
Big lights will inspire you
Hear it for New York, New York, New York"
Alicia keys - Empire State of Mind 

I visited NYC last week and I was just impressed and inspired ! This city is just insane and beautiful! We had a guided tour through Manhatten to see the local places and secrets.
When we arrived at the central station I just had a gossip girl moment haha :D I took a lot of pictures and suddendly our whole group was gone !!! Me and two friends were shocked for a moment but then we decided to explore the City on our own ! And it was insane and really funny. 


We saw a lot of beautiful houses streets and we recognized that the city is easy to understand because it has a great structure! We explored the 5th Avenue and a lot of different streets and We loved it already.. Then we decided to go to the Rockefeller center...


The Rockefeller center was really insane!! We went to the roofdeck and ejoyed the view! It is just magical and just pretty !! I was impressed and could not stop looking :D I do not know why but I was inspired by the view.. I took a long time to make a lot of pictures :D but finally we were all happy with the pictures haha :D I think everyone was annoyed :D 


After we went to the Rockefeller center we starved and we searched after a pretty restaurant. After a while we finally found the restaurant "PRET A MANGER". It is all organic and really delicious!! The quality of the food is just excelent and it tasted really good. I decided to grab a salad with avocado edamame and quinoa as well as a really good granola bowl with cinnamon. the salad did cost around 7$ and the granola bowl around 4$. After that we recognized that the restaurant is really popular and there a lot in this city.


At the end of this amzing day we went to the Times square. And again I was impressed !! It is so bright in this street even in the night because of the lights. Me and friends of mine bought a New York Yankees cap !! After this day I was just exhausted and definitely inspired from this crazy and beautiful city. Me and a good friend decided to visit New York soon again.. maybe in winter time to see this insanely beautiful city again.


After these few exciting days I flew to LA ! Finally !! I am looking forward to explore my new hometown really soon. For now I am just tired because of the jetlag and because of a little baby boy who cried the whole time during the flight haha :D In addition on Sunday I will go to San Diego for a whole week and I am really excited !! Talk to you soon!!

xx, Vic 



4 comments:

  1. WOW !! Wirklich tolle Bilder ! Da wird man ja total neidisch :-)

    Liebste Grüße
    Swantje von http://www.swanted.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Pictures :)
    www.loularoon.com - Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyleblog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds amazing !!

    XOXO
    Katha <3

    P.S.: Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds pretty amazing,
    greetings from Germany !!

    XOXO Katha <3

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE A REPLY