BARCELONA FOR 5 HOURS



Last week I was in Barcelona for one day and I am already in love with this amazingly beautiful city. Me and my friends spended just a few hours in this city and we had a really good time. We just saw almost every tourist feature but we focused on eating and shopping haha :D If any of you will visit Barcelona soon I have the best advice for you. You have to visit the restaurant Flax&Kale. This restaurant is just amazing. We sat on a roof.deck with a lot of plants and flowers. The food is all organic and there are a lot of glutenfree and vegetarian food and furthermore it tastes delicious!!
Additionally I can tell you a really funny story :D I am a real allergy kid and the server seemed to recognize that really quickly. So she asked me what my allergies are and I told her that I am allergic to paprika or rather bell pepper. I think we told her that I am allergic to pepper because she did not know the word paprika :D As a consequence she told me it is almost impossible to find a dish for me.. After a while we all recognized the barriere of language.. The server always thought I am allergic to black pepper..  At the end I finally got my dish and it was amazing. I had glutenfree pasta with some tomato sauce and especially the mozzarella made of coconut milk was just amazing! I am also totally in love with the mercat de la boqueria and especially I love the smoothies right there. That's why I bought two of them and they tasted really good and fresh. The food looked so good and the colours were so beautiful and colourful. I really recommend to go to Barcelona, I will definitely come back there soon..

address of Flax&Kale: Carrer Tallers, 74B

xx, Victoria 







2 comments:

  1. Die Smoothies sehen soooo lecker aus.
    Dein Outfit und dazu dieser Hintergrund mit den Blumen ...Ein TRAUM <3

    Liebste Grüße
    Swantje von http://www.swanted.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super schöne Eindrücke! Ich war leider noch nie in Barcelona, möchte aber unbedingt mal hin! Und das Bild von dir vor den Blumen ist soo schön ... :)

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE A REPLY