THE LITTLE WHITE DRESS




In this post I show you how to wear a simple white dress in summer time. A white dress is a must have this summer especially if you are tanned you will look amazing. Unfortunately I am still not really tanned. It is really obvious right? Let's be honest I am looking like a white sheet :D
Nevertheless I love white clothes. I like to combine a simple white dress with a lot of arm candy just to add a little bit of colour. My cap is also really simple, cute and really useful when it is really hot.


        Love, Victoria 
                                     









   outfitdetails 
                                                         
      dress - ZARA
                sun glasses - Rayban
             shoes - Timberland
              bag - Michael Kors



                                                       

1 comment:

  1. Schöne Armbänder, die peppen das Outfit auf:) Liebe Grüße, Leonie von http://eyeofthelion.de

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE A REPLY