PROM DETAILS



Last weekend was my amazing and really emotional prom. I just had the best time with my family, my boyfriend and my friends. We celebrated our graduation and the evening ended up really emotional! An era in my life ends and a new chapter begins...that's pretty exciting as well it is really sad. To celebrate my graduation I decided to wear a simple white dress with simple grey heels. I really like the idea of wearing the dress not only for a festive event with marvellous shoes but also  wearing it in summer with cute sandals.
Furthermore I decided to choose really simple jewellery. I love little details like little rings. In my opinion they just enhance an outfit and make it more fashionable and special. Unfortunately I did not find a convenient bag. That's why I just did choose my all time favorite MK bag. Although I did not take a lot of nice pictures this evening, I just wanted to share a few pictures with you.

love, Victoria  







outfitdetails

shoes - ZARA 
dress - ZARA
bag - Michael Kors 

5 comments:

  1. Wie hübsch Du aussiehst in Deinem schönen Kleid!
    xx Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, dein Blog ist total schön und deine Bilder gefallen mir auch unglaublich gut! Du bist wirklich hübsch :)

    Love, Julia
    www.sere-ndipity.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such a beautiful Outfit! I love the minimalistic accessoires:)

    Love, Leona

    morethanfashiion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Du siehst klasse aus - tolles Kleid :).

    Liebe Grüße
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE A REPLY