PARIS MON AMOUR

Bonjour, Bonjour!! It was a great pleasure for me to spent a few days in Paris with my love. Paris is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen and it is always a pleasure to be there. We stayed for four days in a little appartment in the middle of the city. Bevor I am going to move to Los Angeles we decided to spent a few days together. Paris is famous for lovers and the romantic architecture. Of course we explored all the important and beautiful buildings and we had a lot of fun together.
Furthermore we also discovered a cute little Café called OB LA DI and I really recommend it. The food is all organic and homemade and it tastes really good. We ate the GRANOLA HONEY BERRY and it was just perfect delicious!!! It costs 11€, however I think this is an acceptable price and it is worth it!!  All in all we really had an amazing time together.
Besides "Paris is always a good idea"

The adress from the Café OB LA DI: 54 Rue de Saintongue, 75003 Paris. 

Love, Victoria












2 comments:

  1. Wow that looks amazing! I've always wanted to go Paris - it seems to be such a romantic city.

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pics! :)
    Paris is lovely!


    XX,

    Photography & Fashion Blog,

    www.ChristinaKey.com

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE A REPLY