MAINHATTEN




I spent my last weekend in the beautiful city Frankfurt. The city is popular for their incredible skyline which is similar to the skyline of New York. This is the reason why Frankfurt is called Mainhatten. Main is the river which flows through the city. 
Me and a friend of mine had wonderful days in the city. 

I really recommend to visit a beautiful city for a short trip with a good friend on your side.
We visited the restaurant MoshMosh and it was super delicate!!
In Addition we found a cute little Café which is called Amelie's Wohnzimmer we had a really nice breakfast twice. 
I am always inspired when I visit a new city. The people, the food, the fashion and the lifestyle. I also wanted to buy a prom dress but unfortunately I did not find the perfect dress.
I hope you like my pictures! 

Love, Victoria 











I spent my last weekend in the beautiful city Frankfurt. The city is popular for their incredible skyline which is similar to the skyline of New York. This is the reason why Frankfurt is called Mainhatten. Main is the river which flows through the city. 
Me and a friend of mine had wonderful days in the city. 
I really recommend to visit a beautiful city for a short trip with a good friend on your side.
We visited the restaurant MoshMosh and it was super delicate!!
In Addition we found a cute little Café which is called Amelie's Wohnzimmer we had a really nice breakfast twice. 
I am always inspired when I visit a new city. The people, the food, the fashion and the lifestyle. I also wanted to buy a prom dress but unfortunately I did not find the perfect dress.
I hope you like my pictures! 


Love, Victoria 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A REPLY