HEALTHY PANCAKES


Good Morning everyone, today I want to show you my favorite pancake recipe which is super healthy and just more delicious. I love breakfast, it is my favorite meal in a day. I love to eat a lot of fruits and healthy proteins. You will be full for at least 2-3 hours! I hope you like it!

Love, Victoria




Recipe 

ingredients: 

  • 5-6 tbsp oats 
  • 2 tbsp flour (I used gluten free flour) 
  • 2-3 Bananas 
  • 1 little cup milk 
  • 1 tbsp chocolate powder (optional) 
  • 1 tbsp cinnamon (optional)
  • olive oil/coconut oil 
  • topping: fruits (optional, I used strawberries, kiwi, banana, gojiberries), dark chocolate (minimum 70%) 
Mix the ingredients together with a mixer. At the end It has to be a viscous texture. Than preheat a non-sticky pan with olive oil or coconut oil. Add a little bit of the mixture to the pan, shape a circle and flip around until the pancake seems to be golden brown. After that you can top it with everything you prefer. Have fun! 

Love, Victoria 




7 comments:

  1. Huuum this looks so delicious! Definitely trying these soon! Thank you for the recipe! xo, Sophia from http://www.sistersandglitters.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful and good and if healthy much better!Kisses
    Sophia
    www.sophiasfashiondiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow sweetie this recipe looks super yummy
    I love it the pancakes! *w*
    Now I am following you in GFC!
    I hope your follow me back
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh das muss ich mir unbedingt notieren - sieht so lecker aus :).

    Liebe Grüße
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE A REPLY