EYECATCHER



Today I will show you my favorite outfit for cold summer days. The outfit is really basic and just simple. I am just wearing a white top which is made of fake leather, a basic black leggin and my favorite sneakers.
It is the perfect outfit to explore a beautiful city like Paris or to meet friends in a beautiful little café. It is simple and really comfy at all. The fringe jacket enhances the outfit. My grandma called the jacket extravagant and I totally agree. The jacket is an eyecatcher which enhances the outfit and makes a simple outfit more fashionable. Eyecatchers are pieces which are always special and not for everyone. This jacket is kind of a soft version of an extravagant eyecatcher but it is still one. What is your favorite eyecatcher? By the way, I finally found my perfect prom dress and I am so excited!

Love, Victoria





outfit details 

top - Zara 
    jacket - Zara 
    leggin - Zara 
                            shoes - addidas (Stan Smith)
               bag - Michael Kors 

6 comments:

  1. Sieht wirklich toll aus <3
    Die Jacke ist echt ein Eyecatcher :)

    Liebe Grüße

    http://nilooorac.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sieht super aus! Ich liebe schwarz ohnehin!!
    xx Isabelle

    www.isabellesurmont.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cooler Look! :)
    Die Schuhe dazu finde ich mega! ♥


    XX,

    Photography & Fashion Blog,

    www.ChristinaKey.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die Tasche ist supersüß:) Die kann man zu so vielem kombinieren und sie stört dabei auch nicht, da sie so klein ist! Liebe Grüße, Leonie von http://eyeofthelion.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your coat! it's so pretty! xo, Sophia from http://www.sistersandglitters.com/

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE A REPLY